Traveling is the perfect way to enrich our lives and to learn more about ourselves.
It took me awhile to think of this post because traveling in 10 days and driving around everywhere takes a huge toll on my daily thought process. I jet lagged for a whole week because it took me awhile to adjust to the times when I was in Cali. Overall I had a great traveling experience and would totally do it again!
- Learn more as you go. Whether it is more about the place you travel to, the people you travel with, or the knowledge you have discovered on the road.
- Gain a new perspective from the places you see, the people you meet, and the food you eat. It gives you a better understanding of what people do or go through in their daily lives.
- Meet new people and create meaningful relationships. Every day we meet a ton of people who we may never really see again. And then there are the few who we truly trust and want to have in our lives... so invite them along to discover the new perspective with you.
- Create stories as you capture the moment. Is there a story you're dying to tell as you go back home? Or to call and tell a friend the next day to talk about your most recent travel plans? Whatever it is, if you have a story to tell you've done something right to remember it forever.
- Discover new places. New businesses to give you ideas, new locals to expand your choices, and prices that will amaze you. It really makes you wonder how much different it is everywhere else!
A few things I want to share what I learned from this trip in a short list:
- California weather is beautiful weather.
- I appreciate Boston drivers more than I did before.
- I enjoy bits and pieces of cities and nature.
- Before going to Cali, I never explored my own city enough. Now I want to learn more about it.
- Car pooling is best and Uber is a life saver.
- Traveling is a time of relaxation, discovery, and fun... not a time to stress.
Thanks for reading!